S24 Intermediate League Playoffs
Hover over a match to view time information, you can also click on a match to go to the page for that match. Always trust the individual match pages as the final source of information, the brackets may ocasionally be drawn wrong
- Fishmen Cometh 2
6/21/19 11:00PM EDT
- The Results Oriented Thinkers 0
6/20/19 9:00PM EDT
- Grudge Gaming 2
6/20/19 9:00PM EDT
- Vapor 2
6/12/19 9:00PM EDT
- Z-Factor 3
7/11/19 9:00PM EDT
$35.00 (Badge max is Ancient 4)
Account must be calibrated and accounts with phone numbers on them. The account must have their account public so that stats are recorded on Dotabuff/OpenDota. If we suspect a smurf account and suspect cheating we have a right to remove teams or forfeit their matches at any time depending on the severity of cheating. If you are on the border line on Ancient 4 or higher but team composition is under our skill cap please reach out to Seth on Discord https://discord.gg/5t9nvVz .
HOUSE KEEPING RULES FOR SEASON 24
- 1. Seth will determine if a player higher than the badge level can play throughout the season. Once the player has been approved they can play throughout the whole season and playoffs unless the player goes above Ancient 7. The captain will be able to show proof of the player's approval through a screenshot of the chat between Seth and the captain. The approved player will be listed in discord in the #Approved-Player channel
- 2. No standins can be brought in above Ancient 3. Do not ask for approval of standins above this level. They will not be allowed to compete. If you attempt to use a standin above the requirements you will automatically forfeit your matches for the week. If you replace a player with another full time player they must meet the badge level requirements. If you have questions always ask Seth in discord and he will be happy to look at your case.
3. All players must be added on the Team Page. Failure to do so after week 1 will be met with forfeits for each week that a captain fails to do so. To add your players to the team page on the website you must have them sign into our website and then find them on the drop down.
4. All players matchmaking data must be public.
5. All games must be played on the ticket.
6. Late registration will be closed after week 2.
Each captain must be on our discord channel and added to the Captain role for Season 23. https://discord.gg/5t9nvVz .
All players must be added on the Team Page. Failure to do so after week 1 will be met with forfeits for each week that a captain fails to do so. To add your players to the team page on the website you must have them sign into our website and then find them on the drop down.
Games are scheduled every week on Thursday night 9pm est. Please do not register if Thursday nights are going to be a problem for you or your team. Reschedules are allowed in AD2L, but they are a courtesy and not mandatory. Teams can expect to play every Thursday night no communication required.
To propose a reschedule, please set the request on the website on the match page. The captain should also attempt to reach the opposing captain on discord or steam. If both captains cannot agree on a new time to reschedule the DEFAULT time IS the scheduled time. If captains agree to a rescheduled time they cannot later decide to change it back to the default time and catch a team/captain unaware. They must cancel the reschedule 24 hours in advance and provide evidence on contacting the opposing captain.
Rescheduling is not required, but demonstrates sportsman and is encouraged if possible. Please check your match pages frequently for comments or changes! Each match on the site will have a lobby password generated for it on the match page. The team that is hosting the series is listed on the match page (Home Team), and that team is expected to create the lobby with the team names as the lobby title.
We have you contact the other captain ahead of time to ensure the time works and to coordinate on finding a caster or whatever else you might need for your games. However, should you be unable to communicate with the other team, contact AD2L admins in discord.
If all of your team’s players are not in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, you forfeit your series. If both captains agree to play late, you may no longer claim a forfeit win. Evidence of a no-show should always be captured (screen shot, etc) and submitted with a direct message to Seth in discord. If you forfeit 2 consecutive series then your team will be removed from the league for the season.
Reporting and Disputes
We’ve also empowered captains to report scores, it is your job to ensure your teams scores are accurate. Please report each match by editing the score on the match page after your game. If you have an issue you feel the admins need to get involved with, please collect evidence and email email@example.com, we will only be assisting with requests sent via that account. No player over Ancient 4 is allowed. Your badge must be visible on your Dota profile to enforce the MMR caps for the divisions. Some minor leniency will be granted as the season progresses since MMR may slightly change after the season begins. Please contact us on Discord or Email if you have concerns with your MMR.
Any MMR reports (players that don't have MMR shown or suspected smurf accounts) please be sent BEFORE the game is played. We will then investigate after and award forfeits as our findings and judgment are concluded. This is to prevent the salty loss reports. If you suspect a player is over the MMR ceiling, send an email or contact us on Discord BEFORE the game starts, if possible. We reserve the right to remove/forfeit any team caught cheating or smurfing, at any time during the season and playoffs, depending on the severity.
Captains have the right to refuse casters they are not comfortable with.
1. We are a fun league, but we expect players to treat each other with respect. Unless you know the players on the other team and are good friends, please refrain from all chatting things like GG EZ or anything that would be considered bad mannered. Captains can submit cases to me to review. Admins have the right to issue forfeits and remove teams from the league depending on the severity of the violation.
The only thing that should be discussed in all chat is why a team is pausing. If you have a question of what is appropriate, please reach out to me and I'll discuss it with you. Tipping, chat-wheel voice lines are allowed.
• No politics/religion chat
• No telling people to kill or harm themselves.
• No spam.
• No content which may be pornographic or otherwise unsuitable (nothing NSFW)
• Doxxing anyone
• No racist, homophobic, sexist or otherwise hateful speech or material.
2. We’ve also empowered captains to report scores, it is your job to ensure your teams scores are accurate. Please report each match by editing the score on the match page after your game. If you have an issue you feel the admins need to get involved with, please collect evidence and send to Seth on discord.
Stand ins are allowed. We want the games to be played! If you are having trouble filling your roster for a series, please check the free agent page, discord or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure that you have a full team. You are allowed to have a maximum of 2 stand ins per game.
No standins can be brought in above Ancient 3. Do not ask for approval of standins above this level. They will not be allowed to compete. If you attempt to use a standin above the requirements you will automatically forfeit your matches for the week. If you replace a player with another full time player they must meet the badge level requirements. If you have questions always ask Seth in discord and he will be happy to look at your case.
2 Game Series for the Group Stage, Best of 3 for the Playoffs, Best of 5 for the Playoff Final.
Game Mode: Captains Mode
Side/First Pick: Use the flip function in the lobby each time a new match is played to determine first pick or side.
Server: US East
DotaTV Delay: 2 Minutes
Do not forget to set the AD2L ticket in the lobby settings!
Teams are allowed to pause up to three times per match. The opposing team must respect this pause for a minimum of three minutes, but then are free to un-pause whenever they wish.