S22 Intermediate League Playoffs
Hover over a match to view time information, you can also click on a match to go to the page for that match. Always trust the individual match pages as the final source of information, the brackets may ocasionally be drawn wrong
- Don't Ban ShadowFiend 2
11/8/18 9:00PM EST
- DX 2
11/14/18 9:00PM EST
- Nobodies 1
11/13/18 11:30PM EST
- Damage incorporated 2
11/8/18 9:00PM EST
- Wejizz 0
11/10/18 10:00PM EST
- Antikythera 0
11/8/18 9:00PM EST
- OOOOOOOO 0
11/8/18 8:00PM EST
- Box of Emotion 2
11/15/18 9:00PM EST
- DX 0
11/27/18 9:00PM EST
- Damage incorporated 0
11/18/18 5:00PM EST
- Peace & Love 0
11/15/18 9:00PM EST
- Box of Emotion 3
12/16/18 8:30PM EST
$35.00 (Ancient 3 and below)
Account must be calibrated and accounts with phone numbers on them. If we suspect a smurf account and suspect cheating we have a right to remove teams or forfeit their matches at any time depending on the severity of cheating.Please use our calculator to make sure you are signing up for the correct league.
NEW RULES FOR SEASON 22
- 1. Seth will determine if a player higher than the badge level can play throughout the season. Once the player has been approved they can play throughout the whole season and playoffs unless the player goes above Ancient 5. The captain will be able to show proof of the player's approval through a screenshot of the chat between Seth and the captain.
- 2. No standins can be brought in above Ancient 3. Do not ask for approval of standins above this level. They will not be allowed to compete. If you attempt to use a standin above the requirements you will automatically forfeit your matches for the week. If you replace a player with another full time player they must meet the badge level requirements. If you have questions always ask Seth in discord and he will be happy to look at your case.
3. All players must be added on the Team Page. Failure to do so after week 1 will be met with forfeits for each week that a captain fails to do so. To add your players to the team page on the website you must have them sign into our website and then find them on the drop down.
4. All players matchmaking data must be public.
5. All games must be played on the ticket.
6. Late registration will be closed after week 2.
7. We will be going to a 6 regular season instead of 5.
Each captain must be on our discord channel and added to the Captain role for Season 21. https://discord.gg/5t9nvVz .
Each player must have a solo and party MMR lower than Ancient 3. If you are slight above Ancient 3 please talk to us in Discord or email to get permission to play. Failure to meet these requirements will be met with forfeits until the issue is resolved or removal from the current season if the requirements are not met 2 weeks after the season starts. Your matchmaking must be public.
We try to assign every match a default time, you are of course welcome to reschedule at a better time for you and the other team, but both captains must confirm this on the match page on the AD2L site. For your scheduled matches, each captain must add the other on Steam to ensure that both teams know the agreed upon play time. If a captain does not accept or communicate with the other team’s captain a forfeit will be given if evidence of the lack of communication are provided. Additionally, if both captains cannot agree on a new time to reschedule the DEFAULT time becomes the scheduled time. If captains agree to a rescheduled time they cannot later decide to change it back to the default time and catch a team/captain unaware. They must cancel the reschedule 24 hours in advance and provide evidence on contacting the opposing captain.
Rescheduling is not required, but demonstrates sportsman and is encouraged if possible. Please check your match pages frequently for comments or changes! Each match on the site will have a lobby password generated for it on the match page. The team that is hosting the series is listed on the match page (Home Team), and that team is expected to create the lobby with the team names as the lobby title.
We have you contact the other captain ahead of time to ensure the time works and to coordinate on finding a caster or whatever else you might need for your games. However, should you be unable to communicate with the other team, contact AD2L admins or look towards the AD2L steam chat. Only captains should communicate in the AD2L steam chat. If you need to reschedule, communicate with the other team’s captain as soon as you can and take screenshots of the attempted communication. If the opposing captain doesn't respond to the new time, then they will forfeit the series 15 minutes after the proposed reschedule time.
If all of your team’s players are not in the lobby 15 minutes after the scheduled time, you forfeit your series. Also, if you do not add or communicate with the enemy team’s captain, you forfeit your series. We want this to be a fun league and encourage you to scrimmage, but if you are claiming a forfeit win, you must do so BEFORE any games are played. If both captains agree to play late, you may no longer claim a forfeit win. Evidence of a no-show should always be captured (screen shot, etc) and submitted IMMEDIATELY to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use the time we receive the email as the final time the match was called. If you forfeit 2 consecutive series then your team will be removed from the league for the season.
Reporting and Disputes
We’ve also empowered captains to report scores, it is your job to ensure your teams scores are accurate. Please report each match by editing the score on the match page after your game. If you have an issue you feel the admins need to get involved with, please collect evidence and email email@example.com, we will only be assisting with requests sent via that account. No player over 4500 MMR (Solo or Party) is allowed and the team average must be below 4200. Your Solo and Party MMR must be visible on your Dota profile to enforce the MMR caps for the 3k and 4.2k divisions. Some minor leniency will be granted as the season progresses since MMR may slightly change after the season begins. Please contact us on Discord or Email if you have concerns with your MMR.
Any MMR reports (players that don't have MMR shown or suspected smurf accounts) please be sent BEFORE the game is played. We will then investigate after and award forfeits as our findings and judgment are concluded. This is to prevent the salty loss reports. If you suspect a player is over the MMR ceiling, send an email or contact us on Discord BEFORE the game starts, if possible. We reserve the right to remove/forfeit any team caught cheating or smurfing, at any time during the season and playoffs, depending on the severity.
Captains have the right to refuse casters they are not comfortable with.
1. We are a fun league, but we expect players to treat each other with respect. Unless you know the players on the other team and are good friends, please refrain from all chatting things like GG EZ or anything that would be considered bad mannered. Captains can submit cases to me to review. Admins have the right to issue forfeits and remove teams from the league depending on the severity of the violation.
The only thing that should be discussed is why a team is pausing. If you have a question of what is appropriate, please reach out to me and I'll discuss it with you. Tipping, chat-wheel voice lines are allowed.
2. We’ve also empowered captains to report scores, it is your job to ensure your teams scores are accurate. Please report each match by editing the score on the match page after your game. If you have an issue you feel the admins need to get involved with, please collect evidence and send to Seth on discord.
Stand ins are allowed. We want the games to be played! If you are having trouble filling your roster for a series, please check the free agent page, discord or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make sure that you have a full team. You are allowed to have a maximum of 2 stand ins per game. Stand ins must have Solo and Party MMR displayed on their profiles to comply with the MMR caps. Stand ins must also meet the minimum 350 games required on their DotaBuff profile.
Best of 3 for the Playoffs, Best of 5 for the Playoff Final.
Game Mode: Captains Mode
Home team gets choice between either pick or side for game 1. Away team gets choice game 2. For playoffs, game 3 choice is decided by a coin flip, done using the /flip command in the lobby chat.
Server: US East for NA region, EU West for EU region. If both captains agree on a different Valve server, that server can be used.
DotaTV Delay: 2 Minutes
Do not forget to set the AD2L ticket in the lobby settings!
Teams are allowed to pause up to three times per match. The opposing team must respect this pause for a minimum of three minutes, but then are free to un-pause whenever they wish.